As the cold water machine, dehumidifier dryer, plastic crusher and other mechanical equipment produced by Dongguan Guansheng Machinery Co., Ltd. are widely used in the plastics machine industry, information on the plastics industry is essential. According to the development of plastic products in China, Trends and the needs of product structure adjustment and the actual situation of China's plastic machinery industry, relevant parties suggest that in the next period of time focus on the following five areas of technology.
(1) Stretching, compounding, and foaming of polymer materials Technical equipment Stretching, compounding, and foaming are extremely important special technologies in molding, which involve raw material formulation, molding process, plastic machinery and plastic molds. In recent years, China has made great progress in some fields, such as PUR reaction injection, which is close to the German level; foamed pipes, foamed plastic nets, and foamed films have reached practical levels. According to the market needs of foreign development, we should focus on the research of biaxially stretched film forming technology and equipment, so as to achieve the degree of practicality of technology and commercialization of equipment.
(2) Principle and application of electromagnetic dynamics: The electromagnetic dynamic extruder is the world's first and has been successfully applied to certain products within a certain range (such as used in the production of small and medium-sized blown films). This extruder saves energy and materials, and its economic and social benefits are unmatched by other technologies. However, the current range of use is not wide. In addition to the need to solve the corresponding molding equipment, in terms of electromagnetic dynamic extrusion theory, there are still problems to be solved such as high-speed and high-efficiency heat balance and improving the plasticizing ability and quality of high molecular weight materials.
(3) The flat extrusion molding process and equipment The molding technology with "T" (or hanger) head as the mark, has developed rapidly abroad in recent years, and has become increasingly mature and perfect. Its importance and its application in plastic processing Its weight is rising rapidly. China is in the infancy of developing such technologies and equipment, and most of them are blank. In recent years, the production line of polyvinyl chloride foamed boards (Seluka method and free foaming method) developed by some research and production units in China has poor processability, and there is a large gap compared with foreign equipment. In order to master this type of technology, it is important to address the manufacturing of equipment for the nose, cooling, and calendering devices, including the study of temperature and object rheology. Based on the development of single-layer sheet production technology and equipment, the development of co-extruded sheet production technology and equipment.
(4) The establishment and application of computer CAD / CAPP / CAM system has been widely used in foreign countries, and the basic conditions are also available in China. Active popularization should be promoted.
(5) On-line detection and automatic control technology: In developed countries of the plastics industry, digital, intelligent control, and proportional or servo system technologies for injection molding materials have matured and are being updated and upgraded quickly; extrusion molding equipment realizes full-line online control. And establish a feedback system with the online detection device.
The domestic plastic molding equipment is basically single-machine control with less on-line control. Considering the large investment and high cost, the thickness measurement device and corresponding control technology are rarely used.