The chiller high bottom pressure troubleshooting method has always been a key and difficult point in the industry, so it is also very important to master the chiller high bottom pressure troubleshooting method, and this chapter focuses on introducing the chiller high bottom pressure troubleshooting guide The interpretation is divided into three aspects, including the analysis of the cause of the high-voltage alarm, the analysis of the cause of the mortgage alarm, and the final maintenance precautions!
I. Cause analysis of high voltage alarm:
1. The cooling water is not turned on. This problem is easy to solve, but it is a common mistake. Solution: Please open the water valve.
2. The cooling water flow is too small or the temperature is too high. Solution: Increase the cooling water flow or lower the water temperature (the cooling water allows 21-38 degrees).
3. The condenser copper tube has a lot of fouling, a small diameter, and poor heat dissipation. Solution: Clean the condenser copper tube.
4. Too much refrigerant. Solution: discharge excess refrigerant (R22)
5. The expansion valve is opened too much. Solution: Reduce the opening degree of the expansion valve appropriately, press the compressor's thermal relay protection switch (RESTET), and then restart the machine after finding out the cause.
Analysis of low-voltage alarm:
1. Insufficient refrigerant. Solution: Check for leaks. Are there any leaks in the pipe joints? Replenish refrigerant after repairing.
2. The filter is clogged. Solution: Remove and wash or replace the filter.
3. The condenser copper tube has a lot of fouling, a smaller diameter, and poor heat dissipation. Solution: Clean the condenser copper tube.
4. The expansion valve opening is too small. Solution: appropriately reduce the opening degree of the expansion valve and automatically reset the high and low pressure protection after elimination.
3. Maintenance precautions:
1. Keep the cooling water tower clean and keep the air circulation around the water tower at the bottom temperature to avoid any debris entering the scattered water tower to reduce the thermal efficiency.
2. The chiller has been used for more than six months, or the high and low pressure switches often fail, or the cooling capacity is reduced, please arrange for personnel to clean the heat gun (if the chiller has a pressure gauge, and the pressure of the high pressure gauge is higher than 300PSI, please wash the heat gun Or check if the water valve is fully open?)
3. The chiller is used for a period of time, because the sewage tunnel solidifies, the pump pump blades may be solidified by the sewage tunnel. When turning on the machine, the rotor of the pump must be loosened to prevent the pump blades from turning, which will cause the fuse to burn.
4. If the original mold uses heat-conducting oil during use, the chiller should be used, and the cooling channel in the mold must be cleaned of oil before using the chiller. Otherwise, it will cause: (1). Oil stains on the surface of the cooling copper pipe, reducing the cooling effect. (2). The temperature of the temperature sensor is abnormal due to oil pollution, which makes it impossible to meet the process requirements.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use groundwater or river water for heat dissipation.
The above three aspects have included common alarm causes and solutions for high pressure and low pressure of chiller, as well as relevant precautions for maintenance and maintenance. Following the above maintenance and repair steps can greatly increase the life of the chiller.
Scan on WeChat