The importance of the precautions for the safe operation of the chiller is self-evident, and it can be divided into fifteen small points in general. In this chapter, Dongguan Guansheng Machinery Co., Ltd. lists them for everyone. Reference, and following these principles and precautions will greatly reduce the probability of failure, but also provide more convenience for the normal operation of mechanical equipment in the future, the contents of the precautions are as follows:
1. Please check the machine for damage during installation, and choose a suitable place for installation and future maintenance.
2. The site where the unit is installed must be a floor, mounting mat or foundation, its level is within 6.42mm, and it can bear the unit's operating weight.
3. The unit should be placed in a room with a room temperature of 4.43-43.3 ℃, and there should be enough space around and above the unit for routine maintenance.
4. At the end of the unit, there should be a space for the suction pipe for cleaning the condenser tube bundle. A door opening or other suitable opening can also be used.
5. Select a water pipe with a suitable pipe diameter, the cooling system and the cold water system when the unit is running at maximum power, and connect them properly.
6. For ordinary applications, the water flow speed through the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.1-3.7m / s.
7. The water flow should remain stable under any load.
8. The design and installation of all chilled water and cooling water pipes should be carried out according to conventional methods. The chilled water pump should be located on the water inlet pipe of the unit to ensure the positive pressure and flow in the unit. When piping, vibration damping pipes should be installed to ensure proper elasticity, and to prevent the evaporator water from being drained when the pump is stopped.
9. The pipeline should have a solid support independent of the chiller to avoid stress on the components of the chiller. The hanger should be set to facilitate the alignment of the pipeline.
10. In order to reduce noise and vibration, it is best to install a vibration isolator on the pipeline.
11. Please install a filter at the inlet of the water pipe and clean it regularly.
12. After the leak test is completed, all nozzles must be rust-proofed.
13. In order to use the chiller economically and efficiently, it is recommended to ask a water treatment expert to analyze the water quality of the evaporator and the condenser. Poor water quality will cause scale to affect heat transfer, or cause corrosion precipitation and breed organic matter, affecting the performance of the unit. Increase operating and maintenance costs. Bus processing machine
14. In general, proper water treatment and regular cleaning of the tube bundle can maintain its good performance. If the existing water quality conditions cannot be improved by appropriate methods, then it is necessary to consider allowing the tube bundle to have a large fouling factor or designation. Special construction materials.
15. In order to facilitate daily maintenance, users can use some (or all) of the following measures: a) pressure gauges and stop valves with cocks can be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of cooling water and chilled water, as close to the chiller as possible; b) Hanging rails and beams can be erected above the equipment to facilitate maintenance.
For more information, please visit the official website of Dongguan Guansheng Machinery Co., Ltd. http://ylscps.com
Scan on WeChat