The common industrial circulating cooling water treatment terms are not new to friends who are engaged in the cold water machinery and equipment industry, but at the same time, it is a difficult point to grasp. Usually, they are mastered during long-term contact. List the common industrial circulating cooling water treatment terms for your reference. The specific content is as follows:
I. The terms and meanings of scaling and corrosion in the design of circulating cooling water treatment shall meet the following requirements:
Scaling scale A scale layer formed by the deposition of sparingly soluble salts in water on a heat transfer surface.
Fouling Any accumulation of insoluble matter in the cooling water system.
Biological slime slime, biological fouling A viscous substance that is mixed with other organic and inorganic impurities and adheres to the surface of an object.
Fouling resistance Heat transfer resistance caused by deposits on the heat transfer surface.
Slime content The concentration of slime in circulating cooling water measured by the biological filter method.
Corrosion The process by which various materials are deteriorated and damaged by the action of environmental media. In cooling water treatment, mainly refers to the destruction of metal surfaces caused by electrochemical or microbial effects.
General corrosion (uniform corrosion) general corrosion is essentially uniform corrosion over the entire metal surface.
Localozed corrosion Localized corrosion that concentrates on certain parts of a metal surface.
Under-deposit corrosion Corrosion caused by deposits on metal surfaces.
Pitting: A localized corrosion where a metal surface is relatively concentrated in a small area.
Corrosion rate Corrosion rate The weight loss of metal material per unit area per unit time, or the average thickness concentration of metal material loss per unit time.
Pitting factor: The ratio of the maximum pitting depth of a metal material or corrosion test piece to the average surface loss depth calculated from weight loss.
2. The meanings of the terms of water and water systems designed for the cooling water treatment of the ring should meet the following requirements:
1. Recirculating cooling water Recirculating cooling water is returned to the cooling structure to cool down after heat exchange, and after necessary treatment, the cooling water for recycling is recycled.
2. DC-cooling water once-through cooling water In the cooling process, the cooling water is drained only once.
3. Direct cooling water Dircet cooling water Cooling water in direct contact with the material being cooled.
4. Indirect coolint water Cooling water that indirectly exchanges heat with the cooled substance through heat exchange equipment.
5. Make-up water In circulating cooling water systems, water needs to be continuously replenished due to evaporation, wind blowing, leakage and sewage loss.
6. The side stream fully flows out of the circulating cooling water, and after proper treatment, it returns to the system.
7. Sewage blowdown In the cooling water system, in order to avoid excessive concentration of salts due to evaporation, the water supply system must be drained.
8. Recirculating cooling water system Recirculating cooling water system The cooling water is heat-exchanged, and the water supply system used for cooling is recirculated, including open type and closed type. 9. Once-through cooling water system Water supply system drained once.
10. Opened recirculation cooling water system After the cooling water is exchanged, it is cooled by the evaporation of water, and the water supply system is recycled.
11. Closed recirculation cooling water system Closed recirculation cooling water system Cooling water (usually demineralized water or demineralized water) is exchanged in a closed system, which is cooled by air heat exchange equipment or water-water heat exchange equipment and recycled. Water supply system.
3. The terms and their meanings of the agents used in the design of circulating cooling water treatment shall meet the following requirements:
1) Scale inhibitor An agent that prevents or delays the deposition of insoluble salts in water.
2) Dispersant An agent that suspends and disperses fine particles precipitated in water.
3) Corrosion inhibitor inhibits or delays the metal corrosion process and agents.
4) Biocide An agent used to kill aquatic life.
5) Prefilming abent Agent used for circulating cooling water system to form a protective film on the metal surface.
6) Stripping agent A stripping agent capable of stripping organisms and the slime they produce from the metal surface of the heat exchange equipment or the wall of the cooling tower.
7) Surfactant An agent that can significantly reduce the surface tension of a liquid.
8) Defoaming agent A surfactant used to eliminate secretion and foam during water treatment.
4. The terms and meanings of circulating cooling water treatment design and water treatment shall meet the following requirements:
Scale inhibition The use of a round or physical method to prevent deposits on the heating surface of heat exchange equipment.
Corrosion inhibition Inhibits or delays the process of metal corrosion.
Corrosion prevention refers to the process of preventing various materials from being corroded in various environments.
Concentration cyclw of concentratin The ratio of dissolved solids that are concentrated due to evaporation to dissolved solids in make-up water due to evaporation, or the ratio of make-up water flow to sewage discharge.
Volumetric content of system The sum of the cooling water capacity in an open circulating cooling water system. Including the total amount of water in the system during the operation of heat exchange equipment, cooling towers, pools, pipes and pumps.
Saturation index, Langelier index An index derived from the theoretically derived formula to qualitatively predict the tendency of calcium carbonate to precipitate or dissolve in water. It is expressed as the difference between the actual pH value of water minus the theoretically calculated pH value when calcium carbonate is in equilibrium.
Stability inde, Langelier index An index derived from the empirical formula to relatively quantitatively predict the precipitation or dissolution of calcium carbonate in water. The difference between the theoretically calculated pH value of calcium carbonate in equilibrium conditions minus the actual pH value of water. To represent.
Coolimg water treatment refers to various treatments of cooling water in the system. Treatments typically include scaling, fouling, corrosion, and microbial growth.
Side-stream treatment is a process for filtering, softening and removing certain ions or other impurities in the system by controlling the quality of circulating cooling water to not exceed the specified index.
Make-up water treatment The treatment of make-up water in a circulating cooling water system. Except for the removal of suspended solids and colloidal precipitates in water. In addition to filtration, treatments such as sterilization, algae removal, softening or desalting, and degassing can also be included.
A method of adding acid to scidification to prevent scale. Sulfuric acid is generally used. After adding sulfuric acid in the cooling water, the calcium carbonate in the water can be converted into calcium sulfate with a higher solubility to prevent calcium carbonate precipitation.
Microbiogiacl control In cooling water system, the treatment of metal corrosion and slime formation in order to control the reproduction of bacteria and algae in water.
Side-dtream filtration Filters the side-flow water of the circulating cooling water system. Referred to as side stream.
The pre-film perfillmimg is immediately after the cooling water system is cleaned, and the pre-film agent is put into operation to make the metal surface of the heat exchange equipment pipe form a complete protective film.
The breakdown of a substance by biological action.
Monitoring coupon Standard coupon for drawing information on corrosion or deposition phenomena in cooling water systems or laboratory conditions.
Corrosion coupons are used in flowing cooling water to test the water's corrosiveness and to monitor test coupons.
More knowledge about chiller equipment is available at http://ylscps.com , welcome to visit our official website of Dongguan Guansheng Machinery Co., Ltd.
Scan on WeChat