This article mainly introduces two aspects of refrigeration compressors, the first is the role of refrigeration compressors, and the second is the types and working principles of refrigeration compressors!
First, the role of refrigeration compressors: Refrigeration compressors are the most important components of the refrigeration system, and are the host in the refrigeration system. The increase of refrigerant vapor from low pressure to high pressure and the continuous flow and transmission of vapor are all accomplished by the work of a refrigeration compressor, that is, the role of a refrigeration compressor is:
1. Absorb refrigerant vapor from the evaporator to ensure a certain evaporation pressure in the evaporator.
2. Increase the pressure and compress the low-pressure and low-temperature refrigerant vapors into high-pressure and high-temperature superheated vapors to create conditions for condensation at higher temperatures (such as summer temperatures of about 35 ° C).
3. Send and push the refrigerant to flow in the system to complete the refrigeration cycle.
Types and working principles of refrigeration compressors: There are many types and forms of refrigeration compressors. According to their basic working principles, they can be divided into two types: volumetric refrigeration compressors and speed refrigeration compressors.
1. Refrigeration Compressor-Volumetric The volumetric refrigeration compressor relies on the volume change of the working chamber to realize the processes of suction, compression and exhaust. Volumetric compressors can be divided into reciprocating and rotary types according to the movement form of their working parts. The former piston reciprocates in the cylinder, while the latter is the rotary motion of the working part in the cylinder, as shown in Figure 5-1. The screw compressors and sliding vane refrigeration compressors are all rotary. But at present, the most widely used in the refrigeration industry is piston refrigeration compressors, and there are dozens of models.
2. Refrigeration compressor-speed type The speed type refrigeration compressor relies on high-speed rotating working impeller to perform work on the steam, so as to increase the pressure and complete the task of transmitting steam. This type of refrigeration compressor is divided into two types of centrifugal refrigeration compressor and axial flow refrigeration compressor according to the direction of vapor flow. Among them, the centrifugal refrigeration compressor is widely used.
Dongguan Guansheng Machinery Co., Ltd. can provide you with high-performance plastic auxiliary machinery products. While providing preferential prices, it also produces plastic auxiliary machinery or industrial chiller, screw chiller , mold temperature machine, and so on. The price is strictly in accordance with the national and international price system. It has a complete and advanced plastic auxiliary machine price system. The price of a single machine is completely in accordance with the cost system. It has won the favor of our customers. Sales Hotline: 13652509189 // 15989906352, Mr. Xiao Honggui