Industrial chiller is usually divided into closed circulating water cooling system and open circulating water cooling system. In the closed circulating water cooling system, water is in closed circulation, and the cooling of water is not in direct contact with air. Open circulating water cooling system. The cooling of water requires direct contact with the air. According to the different ways of water and air contact, it can be divided into water surface cooling, water spray cooling pool cooling and cooling tower cooling.
Open type industrial chiller can be divided into the following 3 categories:
1. Pressure reflux circulation cooling system This type of cooling circulating water machine system is generally free from pollution and only supplements a small amount of water lost during the cycle use. Make-up water can flow into the cold pool, or into the lower part of the cooling structure. The cold pool can also be located below the cooling tower and merged with the sump.
2. Gravity reflux circulating water cooling system In this system, the cooling tower is located higher than the production workshop or refrigeration equipment. The water cooled by the cooling tower flows into the production workshop or refrigeration equipment with gravity flow. Water pump lifts. Gravity reflux type circulating water cooling system
3. Requires treated circulating water cooling system Requires treated circulating water cooling system
Hot water from the production workshop or refrigeration equipment needs to be set up for purification or stable water quality treatment structures. The treated hot water then flows into the hot pool and is lifted by the hot water pump and sent to the cooling tower for cooling. The cold water pump then pumps water from the cold pool to the production workshop or refrigeration equipment. The water in this system is raised twice, and most of them are pressure return type. Under conditions, it can also be arranged as gravity reflow type to reduce area and equipment and save energy consumption. The structure for purification or stable water treatment should be located between the production workshop (or refrigeration equipment) and the hot water pool. The advantages are:
(1) It can cool heat and reduce water temperature;
(2) High water temperature is conducive to improving the treatment effect and saving medicine;
(3) Avoid contamination of rear equipment and structures.
The cooling tower chiller should be arranged as high as possible, such as the roof, platform, pump house roof and pool, etc., and there is no building block around it. In this way, good ventilation conditions are conducive to improving the cooling effect of water.
Scan on WeChat