The knowledge of industrial chiller maintenance is something you must understand in the daily use of cold water!
1. The air-cooled chiller unit should be turned on to see if the fan's rotation is correct. If it is turned on, it can be turned on. If it is reversed, it means that the power supply wiring is reversed.
2. The setting values of various protection devices of the unit have been adjusted by the factory. Users should not change them at will.
3. When the unit has a fault alarm and shutdown, first press the unit's stop button (the alarm light will go out), and then check the cause of the fault. Do not force the machine to run before the fault is removed.
4. If it is not an emergency, do not turn off the unit by cutting off the main power; if the unit is not used for a long time in winter, turn off the unit first, then turn off the main power, and drain the water in the system.
5. To keep the equipment room clean and well ventilated, regularly clean the condenser and remove the plutonium to ensure the normal and stable operation of the unit.
6. The water-cooled chiller should keep the cooling water tower clean, and keep the air around the water tower circulating, and the temperature should be low to prevent debris from entering the cooling tower and reduce the cooling efficiency.
7. For air-cooled chiller, please keep the surface of the chiller's cooling coil clean to ensure the surrounding air circulation and low temperature. Regularly clean the dirt on the coil to ensure a good heat exchange effect.
8. If the chiller has been used for more than six months, or the high / low pressure switch often fails, or the cooling capacity is reduced, please arrange staff to clean the condenser. If the chiller malfunction alarm is still sounding according to the above instructions many times, then a professional chiller repairer should be asked to repair it.
After reading such knowledge about the repair and maintenance of industrial chiller, I think you should know that the chiller is specially maintained during the daily use. Such maintenance will make your chiller have a longer service life!
Scan on WeChat